PennDOT has announced it is implementing the following operational changes in response to Governor Wolf’s mitigation guidance regarding COVID-19. All Driver License Centers and Photo License Centers in Bucks County will be closed for two weeks effective close of business on Saturday, March 14:
- Bensalem Driver/Photo License Center, 4201 Neshaminy Blvd., Bensalem
- Dublin Driver/Photo License Center, Dublin Village Plaza, 161 N. Main St., Dublin
- Langhorne Photo License Center, AAA Mid-Atlantic, 516 N. Oxford Valley Road, Langhorne
Additionally, expiration dates for driver licenses, identification cards, vehicle registrations, and safety and emission inspections will be extended for residents of Bucks County:
- Driver licenses and photo ID cards for Bucks County residents that have an expiration date for driver licenses and identification cards scheduled to expire on or before March 31, 2020, the expiration date is now extended until April 30, 2020.
- Vehicle registrations, safety inspections and emissions inspections for residents of Bucks County scheduled to expire from March 15 to March 31, 2020, the expiration date is now extended until April 30, 2020.
Additionally, out of an abundance of caution and to help control the number of customers in its facilities, PennDOT is suspending the issuance of REAL ID driver licenses and photo ID cards at all PennDOT Driver License Centers until no sooner than March 28.
As a reminder, customers may complete various transactions and access multiple resources via the Driver and Vehicle Services website, www.dmv.pa.gov. Driver and vehicle online services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and include driver’s license, photo ID and vehicle registration renewals; driver-history services; changes of address; driver license and vehicle registration restoration letters; ability to pay driver license or vehicle insurance restoration fee; driver license and photo ID duplicates; and driver exam scheduling. There are no additional fees for using online services.