GET ON BOARD & JOIN US TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP!
To Download the current membership application & rate schedule:
Become a member NOW or renew your membership!
As a member of TMA Bucks, your organization or company will enjoy a number of benefits:
- You will receive our weekly e-newsletter filled with roadwork and construction updates and other transportation info.
- Employees of member companies can be emailed Bucks County road work and construction alerts.
- All member companies or organizations can participate in TMA Bucks forums, seminars, transit fairs, emergency ride home program, and computer matched ride sharing at lower or no cost.
There is something in membership for you!
- On-site or virtual transportation fairs and events are available to all member organizations.
- FREE programming and seminars on highway safety topics.
- FREE assistance in setting up employee van pools.
- TMA Bucks will provide ongoing consultation on employee transportation programs.
- TMA Bucks will provide a Transit Mobility Center established on site with updated relevant transit information available to your employees.
- TMA Bucks will show your organization financial incentives for you and your employees who use public transportation or van pools, meaning savings for your organization AND your employees.
- As your transportation liaison to government and regulating agencies, TMA Bucks will alert you about pending legislation, rules and regulations that could impact your organization.
- Member municipalities can utilize TMA staff to conduct traffic counts FREE of charge.
- All member organizations can participate in the TMA Bucks Air Quality Partnership program for FREE. This is an excellent opportunity to show your commitment to cleaner air at a time when many people are seeking ways to “go green”.
- Deep discounts on advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- All member organizations are eligible to have a representative on the TMA Bucks Board of Directors (as vacancies occur).