PennDOT will soon start construction on a resurfacing project to improve travel and safety on 25 state highways in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties by installing a high-friction surface treatment to provide increased friction and grip on pavements in wet and dry conditions.
Over the next 12 months PennDOT’s contractor will apply high-friction surface treatment to the following state highways in Bucks County:
- Newportville Road in Bristol Township
- Swamp Road in Wrightstown Township
- Worthington Mill Road in Northampton and Wrightstown townships
- Almshouse Road in Warwick and Doylestown townships
- Interstate 95 and Route 63 (Woodhaven Road) ramps in Bensalem Township