The Vietnam Traveling Memorial Wall, a 3/5 scale replica of the permanent memorial in Washington, DC, will be open and on display for visitation and remembrances July 14-16 at the Penndel Memorial Ball Field on PFC John Dalola Avenue in Penndel.
While off-site parking and shuttle busing for the event is available you can also access the event by taking SEPTA public transit.
TMA Bucks has compiled a list of public transit options and if this is not an option we strongly encourage people to carpool to the off-site parking:
- SEPTA Bus Route 130: You can access the bus from Philadelphia Mills Mall, PARX Casino and the Neshaminy Mall. You can also grab the Route 130 bus from downtown Newtown and Langhorne Borough. Depart the bus at Bellevue Avenue which is near the event.
- SEPTA Bus Route 14: Will also take you from Frankford Transportation Center and up the Roosevelt Boulevard to the center of Penndel (Bellevue and Route 1) on the way to Oxford Valley Mall every 30 minutes on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- SEPTA Bus Route 129: Will also take you to Penndel (Durham and Route 1) as it will pick up passengers at Oxford Valley Mall, Philadelphia Mills Mall and in Bristol Borough (Beaver Street and Pond).
- All SEPTA buses will make a flagged courtesy stop anywhere along the routes.
- SEPTA West Trenton Regional Rail: Ride from Center City or West Trenton to Langhorne Station to arrive within walking distance! Trains depart every hour to/from Philadelphia/West Trenton.
- For details on SEPTA fares please call SEPTA customer service directly at 215-580-7800 or visit the website at www.septa.org
- SEPTA is also accessible online to answer real-time questions through the Live Chat option on its website (septa.org) and on Twitter at @SEPTA_SOCIAL
- Note that seniors ride FREE on all SEPTA buses and pay just a dollar for each Regional Rail train ride (proper photo ID required)