The Mission of TMA Bucks
As a private, 501 (c) 4 non-profit organization, the TMA provides leadership for transportation issues in Bucks County.
The Objectives of TMA Bucks
- To Improve transportation by fostering partnerships among state, county, and local governments and the Bucks County business community.
- To Promote and coordinate travel demand-management strategies to reduce peak-hour traffic congestion.
- To Serve as a clearinghouse for transportation policies and programs.
- To Help establish safe and convenient community and public transit.
- To Provide a forum for public/private consultation on transportation and infrastructure improvements.
- To Represent members before agencies, governmental bodies, and the public at large on matters of transportation in Bucks County.
- To Educate the public on the purpose of TMA Bucks and the common need we all share for more efficient transportation systems.
- To Improve transportation to make access to health care and social services a reality for all citizens of Bucks County.
- To Recruit and retain members to strengthen the effectiveness of TMA Bucks.
Our Office Address Is:
Seven Neshaminy Interplex
Trevose, PA 19053