Land-based preparatory work and construction activities related to the Scudder Falls Bridge Replacement Project will require a series of travel restrictions in Pennsylvania and New Jersey during the week of June 18. The following project-related travel restrictions are scheduled for the 4.4-mile project area:
- I-95 north PA – single-lane travel pattern Rte. 332/Newtown-Yardley interchange (Exit 49) to Taylorsville Road/Yardley-New Hope interchange (Exit 51), OFF-Peak, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, June 19 to Friday, June 23.
- I-95 south PA – single-lane travel pattern Taylorsville Road/Yardley-New Hope interchange (Exit 51), OFF-PEAK, 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, June 19 to Friday, June 23.
- River Road/Route 32, Lower Makefield, PA – short-term single-lane travel patterns 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, June 19 and Tuesday, June 20.
New Jersey side
- Route 29 south – single-lane pattern at I-95 interchange (Exit 1) 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, June 19 to Friday, June 23.
- Route 175/River Road – alternating single-lane traffic pattern controlled by flaggers daytime and early evenings and full closure in vicinity of I-95 overpass OVERNIGHT, 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. (next day) starting Wednesday, June 21 and continuing daily through the weekend into the following week. On-ramp to I-95 will be inaccessible during the overnight closure periods; affected motorists should follow the posted detour routes.
Motorist impacts from these scheduled travel restrictions, if any, are expected to be minor.